Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another Blessing

On February 25th, 2010 we found out we were expecting our third child. Carson was going to be a big brother!!! We were so excited and a little surprised because we had only been trying for 2 months. I still remember the shock I felt when we went for an ultrasound and learned we were expecting a GIRL!!!! After 2 boys I just assumed we would be having our third boy. We already had a boys name picked and never even considered girl names! I remember for weeks just being in a fog and thinking I was dreaming because I was in so much disbelief that we were going to have a daughter!

Again I was very nervous the entire pregnancy and worried we would suffer another loss but our guardian angel in heaven was watching over us. We welcomed a healthy baby girl on November 3rd, 2010. Madison Grace Wachter. I had another csection because just like her big brother she was a very big baby, 9lbs 14oz!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment