Monday, April 30, 2012

Isaac James

April 30th, 2007 at 10:01am I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who we named Isaac James Wachter. 5 years ago today we said hello and goodbye to our son on the same day. That day was the most devastating awful day of our lives. I didnt know how I was going to continue living my life without my baby boy. I think about him every single day and wish things could have been different. Reliving the days before his birth and the days after are so heart wrenching. Everything about that day was so painful. Billy and I leaned on each other and got through it but even five years later we cant talk about what happened without crying. Isaac will always be apart of us and he will always be Carson & Madison's big brother, looking down on them from heaven protecting them. I know that one day I will see Isaac again...

No comments:

Post a Comment