Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Its the most WONDERFUL time of the year...

I am really looking forward to the holidays this year! I love thanksgiving and I love Christmas!!! I enjoy our family traditions and love creating memories with the kids. We are bringing the kids to the Wildlights at the Zoo like we do every year and we are also bringing them to the Christmas lights at the lake. Last year Madison was almost 2 months old on Christmas so we werent able to go to the Zoo because it was too cold so this will be her first year. The lights at the lake is a drive thru one so she was there for that. We will bring them to see Santa at the mall and decorate the house as much as we can. I dont think we will put a tree up this year which saddens me but we absolutley have NO room for one. We have really outgrown our condo and we are hoping to buy a bigger house in a few years! I love baking Christmas cookies with the kids so we will definitley be doing that. A friend of mine sent me a gluten free kids cookbook with tons of holiday recipes in it so I am really looking forward to using that! This really is the most wonderful time of year!!!

Some pictures from last Christmas 









No comments:

Post a Comment